Warfare: 1917 Warfare: 1917

Awesome game except...

I was doing a campaign and my men surrendered even though we had a tank, another tank on the way, and like 6 rifle squads!! WTF!!!!!! Awesome game though. Very well done.

Fear Unlimited Issue2 Fear Unlimited Issue2

good and yet bad

i couldnt stand playin it because it was just that bad. and i like most games here on ng. so overall it had some good graphics just horrible gameplay. wish i could at least even get just one damn medal. but i can't even fathom the time to get it.

Zelda Exam Zelda Exam

nice

it was good. good refresher and the music for some reason gave me n64 flashbacks. thanks for the submit

RetardedNINJA666 responds:

Yes the music was fantastic.

Thanks for the review

Pandemic II Pandemic II

YES YES YES!!!

I love pandemic! thank god and this one is so much more badass!

Mr.Hatmans Adventure Mr.Hatmans Adventure

I laughed

haha nice funny short. Used my music for the end haha thanx for that. Pretty funny stuff. I went back and used every different button. I like the music when you defend isnt that when you die on sonic? anyway im glad to see it pass judgement because a lot of submissions like this newgrounders come down really hard on. bottom line I laughed. 5/5 and 8/10

BoonChild responds:

=P I'm really glad that you liked it! I really liked your song that's why I used it! A really nice song for the ending of something! =P and yeah, it is the sonic music when you die! lol! And to be honest I didn't expect this to pass! And thanks again! Happy that you enjoyed it!

Thing-Thing 4 Thing-Thing 4

AWESOME

best thing thing in my opinion
great everything. love the whole gears of war health type system you got goin on there.

Mardek Rpg: Chapter 2 Mardek Rpg: Chapter 2

a great game.

Although I did not actually play through the entire game, I still played enough to realize that your game could actually be sold either as it is on a cd for computer or converted to some sort of game system. Truly amazing. I hope you realize the profits you could make from your hard learned experience in making games. Good, no Fantastic job man.

Dieflash v1.4 Dieflash v1.4

really enjoyed it

i was only 100 and something away from making it on the list. damn awesome game though!

YouTube Poop Soundboard YouTube Poop Soundboard

HAHAAH!!!

you helped me! ive already used it for a prank call! its hilarious here is how it went:
Woman-"hello?"
Me- Hello there!
Woman- Who is this?
Me- Mama Luigi!
Woman- Luigi?
Me- NOO!!!! Thats mama luigi to you mario
Woman- I'm goin to hang up now
Me- NOO!!!!
Woman- yes i am
Me- (Scream)

Paradox responds:

Haha, nice one. I was wondering whether the long "Mama Luigi" version would actually be put to much use, but that's exactly what that's used for.

Cheers.

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

okay

best game on newgrounds but why is there absolutely no traction? they always slide around and its kinda annoying