Momdad Momdad

Animation is lacking but it still had me laughing. Kind of reminded me of Bob's Burgers.

ZetaBrand Exercise 2 ZetaBrand Exercise 2

The animation is very well done. It just needs to be longer!! Other than that, great job man.

Mad Mad Mario Mad Mad Mario

wow

that was fuckin hilarious! that guy below is dumb, its nothing like mcfarlanes on youtube.

Warfare: 1917 Warfare: 1917

Awesome game except...

I was doing a campaign and my men surrendered even though we had a tank, another tank on the way, and like 6 rifle squads!! WTF!!!!!! Awesome game though. Very well done.

Fear Unlimited Issue2 Fear Unlimited Issue2

good and yet bad

i couldnt stand playin it because it was just that bad. and i like most games here on ng. so overall it had some good graphics just horrible gameplay. wish i could at least even get just one damn medal. but i can't even fathom the time to get it.

Zelda Exam Zelda Exam

nice

it was good. good refresher and the music for some reason gave me n64 flashbacks. thanks for the submit

RetardedNINJA666 responds:

Yes the music was fantastic.

Thanks for the review

MC10 MC10

PERFECT

Was amazing as hell! By the way I like how you can hear a bit of the Madness 7 soundtrack in this around 4:10. Because besides Madness 7 this is my favorite of your works.

cheshyre responds:

Thank you!!! I'm glad you liked it!!

{Dj-L} The Evil Project {Dj-L} The Evil Project

I'm glad

I'm glad you kept this song up! It's actually really good. I tried to find some sort of flaw in the song to fulfill my obligation of constructive criticism with but there was nothing to be found. Awesome job.

Meonly70 responds:

And I'm glad you liked it :D Thanks

Our Special Place...Remember? Our Special Place...Remember?

Automatically Love it.

Right when I read the title of the song I knew it had to have been Silent Hill 2 related. Awesome song and I'm glad that somebody was inspired by one of the greatest games ever to exist. Keep up the good work man.

lanky21 responds:

Thanks man! Getting excited for SH:Shattered Memories? Awesomeness.